Terms of Service
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal information including, for example, your name, e-mail address, information about your usage of the Websites and information collected by tracking technologies as further described below that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
- MINDmgt does not collect or process credit or debit card (“Payment Card”) information. Our payment processor collects Payment Card information with respect to purchases made through the Websites. Such payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they have - stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, billing address, and the last four digits of your card number.
- Device Information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance information.
- Information collected via tracking technologies, as fully described in section 4.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at SitHappens@MINDmgt.com. Except as described under the “Disclosure of Your Information” section below, we do not provide your personal information to any third party without your specific consent, as defined by applicable law.
3. NEWSLETTERS OR OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
If you sign up to receive promotional materials from us via email we will use the information you give us to provide the communications you have requested.
If you inform us that you wish to cancel email promotional materials by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of such communication or by emailing us at SitHappens@MINDmgt.com, we will remove you from our mailing list.
4. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
MINDmgt and our analytics partners use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to enable a service to recognize your device so you don't have to provide the same information several times during one task, recognize that you may have already given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested, and to measure how people are using the Websites.
We use third party trackers to let us know when users have visited the Websites by “clicking-through” our sponsored advertising or content hosted on third party platforms. The Websites use Google Analytics code to gather statistical information. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Websites and the volumes of usage of the Websites. This is done to ensure that the Websites are available when you want them and are fast. For more information on how Google Analytics processes this information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
As true of most websites, we gather certain information and automatically store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
If you receive the HTML-formatted version of our email newsletter, your opening of the newsletter is notified to us and saved. Your clicks on links in the newsletter are also saved. These and the open statistics are used in aggregate form to give us an indication of the popularity of the content and to help us make decisions about future content and formatting.
5. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us through the Websites is stored on our secure servers located in the US. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; all payment information is stored with our payment processor and is never stored on MINDmgt’s servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and suggest that your change your password frequently.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. ACCESS TO AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access your personal information to modify or update at any time via an online account, or by emailing SitHappens@MINDmgt.com.
To request the deletion of your personal data that we have on file please email us at SitHappens@MINDmgt.com. Upon request, MINDmgt will permanently and irrevocably anonymize your data such that it can never be reconstructed to identify you as an individual.
We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe.
7. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content provided by the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
- To provide you with information, products or services related to MINDmgt that you will facilitate your engagement with the Websites.
- To provide you with promotional communications, such as email, to the extent that you have provided consent to receive such communications under applicable law.
- To provide you with customer service communications.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Websites, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Websites.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you can choose not to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Websites and of the fulfillment of your Website orders.
- Details of your visits to and interactions with the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or in-Website communication) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to companies that host advertisements on our behalf, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
8. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- In some circumstances, based on your specific requests, we may need to disclose your personal information to a third party so that they can provide a service you have requested from such party, or fulfill a request for information from such party. An example of this is the SMS Service.
- In some circumstances, we may disclose the personal information that you have provided to MINDmgt to a third party that offers and/or provides goods or services complementary to our own for the purpose of enhancing our users’ experiences by offering you integrated or complementary functionality, complementary services or bundled pricing options.
- If MINDmgt’s service providers (like hosting, market analytics, and payment service providers) require this information to provide services to MINDmgt. MINDmgt requires each of its service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If MINDmgt or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, similar legal process, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of MINDmgt, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
To the extent that you have provided appropriate consent under applicable law to certain processing activities, such as use of trackers for the purpose of retargeting activities, such consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing SitHappens@MINDmgt.com or by cancelling service within your account page.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Our Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button, or interactive mini-programs. These features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on or Websites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
11. USE OF MINDmgt BY MINORS
You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to sign up as a registered user of the Websites. Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, may utilize the Websites only with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian, under such person's account and otherwise subject to these Terms.